English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
12/27/2014 - The program of seminars with Gurujii in January and February 2015
Now that I am residing in Moscow, I will give here four seminars dealing with different topics during the months of January and February of 2015. Enjoy!
10/12/2014 - Tour in Moscow and Saint Petersburg: Pictures and videos
Here you can see, by means of pictures and videos, fragments of the Tour of Gabriel Pradīpaka in Russia during the month of September 2014
01/20/2015 - Announcement: My channel on You Tube
- I configured completely my own channel on You Tube by means of playlists - A link to my channel will be constantly available as an important news at the top of this page.
- Now I added a new playlist with the "Seminar on karma and Indian philosophies". It contains around 8 or 9 hours of deep spiritual teachings for you.
- I will add more videos there in the near future.
01/14/2015 - Gurugītā: 'Devanāgarī and IAST only' versions
- I created the "Devanāgarī only" and "IAST only" versions of this famous hymn in honor of the Guru: Gurugītā - Short version.
- Now, you will be able to print the text, whether in Sanskrit signs or transliterated, without my translation all the time in the middle. This will make your chanting it much easier.
- "Gurugītā - Short version" is chanted every day in the communities of my tradition... and in those of some other traditions too, I guess.
01/04/2015 - Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Śivamānasapūjā: 'Devanāgarī and IAST only' versions
- I created the "Devanāgarī only" and "IAST only" versions of these two hymns: Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Śivamānasapūjā
- Why? Because they are generally chanted in Yoga communities. Now, you will be able to print the text, whether in Sanskrit signs or transliterated, without my translation all the time in the middle.
09/24/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: 'ā', 'u and ū', 'ṛ to au', 'ka and kha', 'ga and gha' and 'ca and cha'
- Our two Hungarian collaborators, Dávid and Tamás, finished their translation of the entire "Sanskrit Names" section. These are the final documents that they translated: ā, u and ū, ṛ to au, ka and kha, ga and gha and ca and cha.
- Great job, collaborators, as usual!
- After a successful satsaṅga and seminar during the last weekend (from Thursday through Sunday), I am ready for my last satsaṅga (today) and seminar (Friday to Sunday) of this first tour in Moscow.
- Pictures and probably videos of the meetings will be published later on this website.
09/16/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: LINKS, DFSL Backlink (magyar), DFSL Rating (magyar), Names, etc.
- Now our two Hungarian collaborators, Dávid and Tamás, are done with their translations of the following documents: LINKS, DFSL Backlink (magyar), DFSL Rating (magyar), Names, Sanskrit Names, Itrans howto, Sanskrit Names Info, a, i and ī, ja and jha, ta and tha, da and dha, na, pa and pha, ba and bha, ma and ya.
- Congratulations, collaborators, as always!
- After a successful seminar in Saint Petersburg the last weekend, today I am returning to Moscow in the evening for the upcoming satsaṅga and seminar during the next weekend (from Thursday through Sunday).
- The previous seminar in Saint Petersburg was my first seminar completely in English. I thought it would be very difficult for me to speak in my second language, but fortunately I had no problems at all. I was lucky, hehe.
09/02/2014 - Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa: Stanzas 5 to 8 - Part 6
- The sixth part of the commentary on the stanzas 5 to 8 in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa is now completely translated.
- After a delay of a few months busy with the Forum installation and configuration, with the new Hungarian section (it was very time-consuming indeed!), with my upcoming Russian Tour, I could anyway continue my advance toward the fourteenth fortress during my free time. Now it is conquered totally. It was the most difficult translation so far. A colossal task, most assuredly! As always, most readers will understand practically nothing. This is serious stuff for very advanced Yogī-s who are scholars and have a direct experience of their Self. In the future, with my long explanations, more readers will be able to understand, at least on an intellectual level only.
- Now, only eleven fortresses are left to be sieged and conquered.
- Within two days I will be flying to Moscow for my Russian Tour. I will spread the sacred Trika teachings there such as the Lord ordered me to do. There is no obstacle to His Will, because all the possible obstacles are even Himself. Hence He is called Arodhya or the One who cannot be obstructed.
- I offer my efforts to this Great Lord then!
- I worship Śiva "alone" forever!
08/23/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: Alphabet, Alphabet (variant), etc.
- Our two Hungarian collaborators, Dávid and Tamás, finished their translations of the following pages: Alphabet, Alphabet (variant), Hungarian-Home - Blog, Hungarian-Home - Fonts, Fonts and Test your browser with the Sanskrit 2003 font.
- Congratulations, collaborators, on an excellent and fast job!
08/18/2014 - New collaborator and new translation
- A new Hungarian collaborator has arrived: Tamás István Énisz
- And this article is his first contribution to the website: Onion and garlic
- Welcome Tamás and very good job!
08/16/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: Two articles
- Our collaborator, Dávid Farkas, translated the articles Protoshaivism (along with its Appendix) and Is spiritual knowledge in Sanskrit hidden? into Hungarian language.
08/11/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: Svātantryasūtram
- Our collaborator, Dávid Farkas, translated Svātantryasūtram into Hungarian language.
08/07/2014 - New section in Hungarian language
- A big thing has just landed on the website: A new section in Hungarian language! (look up for the Hungarian flag).
- The framework is now totally finished (it has been a very time-consuming task indeed!).
- The formidable mission of translating all the documents into that language will be in the hands of our collaborator: Dávid Farkas.
06/30/2014 - We have finally a Forum!
- A great news now: "We have finally a Forum to ask, answer and have fun learning/teaching things about Sanskrit and its universe in a more interactive way". I won't be alone responding doubts but other people with solid knowledge about these topics will join to the "Knowledge Party".
- Welcome everybody to the Forum, dear visitors!
- First, obviously, you must register there (once your registration is approved, log in and go to the User Control Panel to add your personal information you want other people to see) and start to have fun with this new Play of Consciousness.
- Three languages are permitted for the posts: English, Spanish and Portuguese. I have people helping me to moderate the forum, of course, and together we can deal with those three languages with no problem.
06/23/2014 - New collaborator arrives along with a new translation into Hungarian language!
- A new collaborator arrives from Budapest, Hungary: Dávid Farkas.
- His first contribution is a translation of my Svātantryasūtram into Hungarian language (there is a clear link to a downloadable zipped pdf below the top links of that page).
- Welcome Dávid!... and, hey, now my scripture is in five languages: Sanskrit, English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Hungarian! Great!
06/05/2014 - Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa: Stanzas 5 to 8 - Part 5
- The fifth part of the commentary on the stanzas 5 to 8 in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa is now thoroughly translated.
- The thirteenth fortress finally surrendered! It was difficult and long, but the type of difficulty in this case was different from that of the previous fortress. How to explain this? For example: The average reader will read and read a certain paragraph, and everything will look OK... but when he is done with the paragraph, he will realize he couldn't understand anything. The reason for this is that Abhinavagupta is flying very high, very high now. This Part 5 is only for guru-s and similar high-souled ones who has a "direct experience" of the subject being dealt with. So, as far as the average reader is concerned, knowledge will be merely intellectual till he has a direct experience of it. And in the absence of this sort of experience, some things could seem very confusing or even contradictory. However, there is no contradiction and everything is crystal clear when you gain access to the Core of your own Self.
- Now, only twelve fortresses are left to be conquered. The delay in taking the present fortress was not mostly due to the insane Sanskrit exhibited by Abhinavagupta, but rather to the innumerable problems I ran into in my "personal life". Nothing terrible, but the number was so high that I was very busy with solving them one by one. If I was a monk I would possibly have a life of peace in the solitude of a monastery. Unfortunately, I don't want to be a monk and prefer to continue my life in the middle of the common worldly pressures (e.g. this got broken and I must fix it... money is running out... etc.). Just trifles, but no way, one has to take the trouble to deal with them and resolve the problems.
- At this right moment, my little army has begun its attack on Part 6 (the fourteenth fortress out of twenty-five). It will take it sooner or later, and at all costs... as usual!
- I offer my efforts to the Supreme Lord of all!
- I worship Śiva "alone" forever!
06/01/2014 - Anniversary: 15 years online!
- Today is a very important day: It is the 15th anniversary of the website online!
- A lot of things have happened since its foundation in June 1st 1999, some of them were good, others bad, others neutral. Anyway, both devotion to the Great Lord of all and a lying spirit of brotherhood could be kept by His own Grace.
- I also want to say: Thank you, collaborators, for their invaluable help during so many years of hard work!
05/01/2014 - Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa: Stanzas 5 to 8 - Part 4 (Partial explanation)
- Due to the state of "stupefaction and terror" of several offline and online pupils of mine with reference to the Part 4 (stanzas 5-8 of Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa), which was recently published... I am not joking... I made the decision of partially explaining the Part 4 by didactical charts so the subject will become much clearer to understand to the average reader. Therefore, go to the bottom of the page "Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa (Part 4 of stanzas 5-8)" for my brief explanation. I hope you will be glad with it.
- After this little delay I can continue with my translation of the Part 5 then.
04/29/2014 - Pratyabhijñāhṛdayam entirely in Brazilian Portuguese
- Another gem of Trika Knowledge was translated by our collaborators from Brazil, Paulo and Claudio: Pratyabhijñāhṛdayam, the Heart of Recognition of one's own Self, a concise scripture in verse where the sage Kṣemarāja summarizes the basic principles of the Pratyabhijñā school (one of the four schools the Trika system is composed of).
- This translation means more treasures of Knowledge being available for Portuguese-speaking people directly in their language. This is also historic, because nobody had translated my translation (if you will excuse the repetition) of this scripture into Brazilian Portuguese before. Good job, twins!