English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
10/16/2015 - The program of seminars with Gabriel Pradīpaka from October 2015 to January 2016
I will hold many more seminars and satsaṅga-s here in Moscow, during the months of October, November and December of 2015 as well as January of 2016. Enjoy!
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
11/08/2015 - A brand-new big update: Read the full list!
- The four videos of my eighth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) are now published on You Tube (look for the videos 8 -1, 8 -2, 8 -3 and 8 - 4). I was explaining the stanzas 83 to 102 for almost nine hours!
- Dávid Farkas finished the translation of the aphorisms 5 to 8 and the aphorism 9 of my Svātantryasūtravṛtti into Hungarian language. His work with this scripture is over for now.
- Irina Vallabhā translated till now 28 posts on the Blog out of a total of 44.
- Paulo and Claudio translated the stanzas 8 to 11 of Paramārthasāra.
- My sincerest congratulations on your massive work, dear collaborators! The visitors will surely enjoy the fruit of your strenuous efforts!
- Enjoy this brand-new big update!
10/25/2015 - Little update: Satsaṅga in October
- A little update you will like: The video of the satsaṅga I held on Friday 23rd. It is in Spanish-Russian for keeping the Spanish speakers happy this time.
10/22/2015 - A new big update: Read the full list!
- The four videos of my seventh seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) are now published on You Tube. I was speaking about the stanzas 71 to 82 for around nine hours!
- Dávid Farkas finished the translation of the first four aphorisms of my Svātantryasūtravṛtti into Hungarian language.
- Irina Vallabhā translated other nine posts on the Blog into Russian language.
- My congratulations on your great work, dear collaborators!
- Enjoy this new big update!
09/29/2015 - Update: New translations in Hungarian and Russian
- On the one hand, our collaborator from Hungary, Dávid Farkas, finished his massive translation of the first ten aphorisms of Section 1 in "Spandanirṇaya", a crucial scripture in Trika. The Hungarian-speaking people are receiving a real gift in their own native language.
- On the other hand, our collaborator from Russia, Irina Vallabhā, translated twelve posts on the Blog. Another real gift, but this time for Russian-speaking people.
- Stay alert!, because both collaborators continue their task at top speed.
- My congratulations, dear collaborators!
09/15/2015 - Paramārthasāra (full): Sixth seminar (aphorisms 55 to 70 in four videos)
- I added the four videos of my sixth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- Though, when I encoded the video, I had to sacrifice some image quality for the file size not to be far too big, plus the unavoidable loss generated by You Tube compressing the video once it was uploaded, the new camera delivering stuff at 50 frames per second as well as a new external professional microphone placed near our voices did pay off indeed! Everybody welcome to the new era! Very good!
09/10/2015 - Good update: Read the short list!
- Good update!:
- I added the four videos of my fifth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- I completely cover all the aphorisms from 36 to 54 together with their respective commentaries.
- Site 2 is now available in Russian language too, thanks to the efforts of our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā. Great job, Irina!
- Moreover, I updated the "theme" on Site 2, from Weaver 2 to Weaver Extreme. The entire process also entailed a change of appearance, obviously.
- Finally: I will hold one seminar in Moscow this weekend, at Yoga-Club Ayravata. Check the news on top of this page... there is also a Kremlin icon in the top-left corner leading to the the pdf with the schedule of all my upcoming seminars (this icon is not visible in mobiles as the slide-menu is automatically removed when the website detects those small devices).
- See you soon!
08/26/2015 - Another big update: Read the full list!
- Another big update!:
- Now, I added the four videos of my fourth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- I completely cover all the aphorisms from 31 to 35 together with their respective commentaries. I also explain totally the aphorism 30 and its commentary since it remained partially explained at the end of the previous seminar.
- Our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā, translated my Svātantryasūtram as well as Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Sivamānasapūjā into Russian language. Congratulations, Irina!
- Now, you could have noticed that a new logo suddenly appeared a few days ago in the top-right corner of the website. It is the logo of our first "Brother website", the one of the Brazilian twins (Paulo and Claudio), our dear collaborators who are all the time working in the Portuguese section here. A "Brother website" is exactly that, i.e. a site that is very close to this website in many ways. On this first Brother website you will find plenty of information about Sanskrit indeed. Visit it then, please!
- Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, translated the entire Spandakārikā-s into his native language. Congratulations, Dávid!
- Finally: I will hold six more seminars in Moscow (check the news on top of this page... there is also a Kremlin icon in the top-left corner leading to the the pdf with the schedule).
- You can never run out of spiritual knowledge with us!
08/18/2015 - Massive update: Read the full list!
- Massive update!:
- Our collaborator from Hungary, Dávid, finished his translation of my beloved "Śivasūtravimarśinī" into Hungarian! This scripture is extremely important in the Trika system. The Hungarian-speaking people are receiving a treasure of knowledge in their own language, no doubt about it.
- Our Canadian collaborator, Marlon, released a new update for his famous Sanskrit Editor. Now it perfectly works on the brand-new Windows 10!
- Our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā, translated "Obstacles" -a short but elucidating article I wrote 12 years ago- into Russian language. Besides, she corrected some typos in the English and Spanish versions of the document as well.
- Our Brazilian collaborators, Paulo and Claudio, are done with their translation of the stanzas/commentary 4-7 in Abhinavagupts's Paramārthasāra. More divine Knowledge delivered in Portuguese language!
- Our collaborator, Sai, created the subtitles in English for my second, third and fourth videos on Śivasūtra-s (chapter 3).
- I added the two videos of my two satsaṅga-s held during my last seminar (August 8-9). They are in Spanish/Russian for the many Spanish-speaking people that ask me videos in my native language. Here you have then more than three hours of questions and answers.
- I want to extend my sincere congratulations to all my collaborators on their terrific/crucial/time-consuming job! Brick by brick we are building quite a temple for the Great Lord!
- I am preparing another massive update right now. It will be a future surprise once I can finally manage to overcome all the inherent obstacles. Wish me luck!
08/04/2015 - Paramārthasāra (full): Third seminar (aphorisms 18 to 30 in four videos)
- This was very fast! I added the four videos of my third seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- I cover all the aphorisms from 18 to 30 (the last one partially) along with their respective commentaries. I also explain completely the aphorism 17 and its commentary since it remained partially explained at the end of the previous seminar.
- Other 10 hours of videos full of Trika wisdom are now available for you and for free!
07/30/2015 - Update: New translations in Hungarian
- Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, translated the section 2 in Śivasūtravimarśinī (section 3 is in process) as well as Pratyabhijñāhṛdayam into his native language.
- Now the dear visitors coming from Hungary have more Trika knowledge in their own language. Thank you very much, Dávid, for your great effort!
07/24/2015 - Paramārthasāra (full): Second seminar (aphorisms 10 to 17 in four videos)
- I added the four videos of my second seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I have to repeat that by "full" I mean that I completely recite and explain the Yogarāja's commentary on the Abhinavagupta's aphorisms.
- I cover all the aphorisms from 10 to 17 (the last one partially) together with their respective commentaries. As, in the first seminar, I explained the aphorism 9 partially too, therefore, here, in the second seminar, I had to explain it again but in a total way. I will have to do the same thing with the aphorism 17 in my upcoming third seminar, you know. So, all knowledge will be complete in the end.
- It is the first time I explain this scripture along with its commentary in its entirety. Hence, the whole thing with regard to how many aphorisms will be "exactly" included in each seminar is still not totally clear. I am being spontaneous and letting Him speak through my mouth in a natural manner. All in all, these seminars are anything but something "scheduled", hehe.
- A last thing, I moved from the three-days seminar format to the two-days one. As a result, you will get around 10 hours of videos full of Trika wisdom with each seminar from now on.
07/01/2015 - Big update: Read the full list!
- Big update this one!:
- Our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā, laid the whole foundations of the Russian section of this website. Yes, a lot of documents are still in English and in process of being translated, but the "full framework" is already in Russian language. So, Russian visitors should go to that section from now on. Congratulations, dear Irina, on your accomplishment!
- I added the five videos of my first seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube together with a video of my last satsaṅga. By "full" I mean that I thoroughly recite and explain the Yogarāja's commentary on the Abhinavagupta's aphorisms.
- Our collaborator, Sai, created the respective subtitles in English for my two satsaṅga-s of May and for the first video on Śivasūtra-s (chapter 3) - There is a "cc" icon below the videos for you to quickly enable/disable subtitles.
- With my new six videos on You Tube, you have now access to around 12 hours of massive Trika and Sanskrit knowledge. With the new Russian section, a lot of people will have a better experience with the website. And with the new aforesaid three subtitles, people not having a good ear for English will now be able to easily access that content.
06/23/2015 - Svātantryasūtram: Explanation in five videos
- I added the five videos about the Svātantryasūtram seminar in Moscow to my channel on You Tube.
- As you surely know, I am the author of Svātantryasūtram. I added an explanation about my commentary on the first 9 aphorisms.
- My explanation took, as usual, a lot of hours of hard work dealing with the terrifying intricacies of Sanskrit and Trika philosophy.
06/12/2015 - New translation... and more!
- First, Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, translated the section 1 in Śivasūtravimarśinī into his native language. As this scripture is a giver of Final Liberation, its translation into other languages is very very important (I could not emphasize this point enough!). Congratulations, Dávid!
- Second, I welcome Sai to my team of collaborators. He comes from holy India!
06/01/2015 - Birthday of the website... and more!
- On the one hand, today is the birthday of the website! Sixteen years of constant work by the collaborators and myself have resulted in this huge website. I feel a deep sense of gratitude toward them for their immense selfless help!
- On the other hand, Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, has translated the entire Parāprāveśikā into his native language. Great work, Dávid!
- Finally, as a bonus, now I am also present on Facebook to spread so much Sanskrit knowledge as possible through that social tool (there is a little Facebook logo on top of every page for a fast access).
05/04/2015 - New version of the Sanskrit Editor... and two more videos
- Good news! Our collaborator Marlon released a new version of his program "Sanskrit Editor", which perfectly works on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. It has several new features you will love. You can download the program directly from the Software section.
- Before installing the new version of the Sanskrit Editor, uninstall any previous version of it, please.
- Thank you very much, Marlon. We are all indebted to you for this wonderful piece of software!
- As a bonus, I uploaded two new short videos with two talks I gave in my last seminar, during May 1 and 2. You can view them both in my channel on You Tube under the playlist: Collection of satsanga-s.
04/15/2015 - Tantric Ritual: Explanation and practice (in four videos)
- I added the four videos about Tantric Ritual to my channel on You Tube.
- Explanation and practice of a standard Tantric Ritual performed with the use of the Śrīyantra.
- The videos show an entire ritual, from beginning to end, but keep in mind that my pupils of Moscow are just starting (only 1 day and a half of training!) with Tantric rituals. A full training requires a lot of practice for at least six months, according to my experience.
- In spite of the inevitable limitations, these videos serve the purpose of teaching how to perform a usual ritual in the Tantric way. Take this as a sort of first test before we can prepare a full ritual (with fire and oblations) in the future here.
04/07/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the third and fourth chapters (in five videos)
- I added the final videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapters 3 and 4 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Spandakārikā-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 12 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- These videos are, as promised, in HD.
- I will publish more videos in the near future!