English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
05/19/2015 - The program of seminars with Gabriel Pradīpaka in May, June, July and August of 2015
I will hold seven more seminars and one satsaṅga here in Moscow, during the months of May, June, July and August of 2015. Enjoy!
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
05/04/2015 - New version of the Sanskrit Editor... and two more videos
- Good news! Our collaborator Marlon released a new version of his program "Sanskrit Editor", which perfectly works on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. It has several new features you will love. You can download the program directly from the Software section.
- Before installing the new version of the Sanskrit Editor, uninstall any previous version of it, please.
- Thank you very much, Marlon. We are all indebted to you for this wonderful piece of software!
- As a bonus, I uploaded two new short videos with two talks I gave in my last seminar, during May 1 and 2. You can view them both in my channel on You Tube under the playlist: Collection of satsanga-s.
04/15/2015 - Tantric Ritual: Explanation and practice (in four videos)
- I added the four videos about Tantric Ritual to my channel on You Tube.
- Explanation and practice of a standard Tantric Ritual performed with the use of the Śrīyantra.
- The videos show an entire ritual, from beginning to end, but keep in mind that my pupils of Moscow are just starting (only 1 day and a half of training!) with Tantric rituals. A full training requires a lot of practice for at least six months, according to my experience.
- In spite of the inevitable limitations, these videos serve the purpose of teaching how to perform a usual ritual in the Tantric way. Take this as a sort of first test before we can prepare a full ritual (with fire and oblations) in the future here.
04/07/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the third and fourth chapters (in five videos)
- I added the final videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapters 3 and 4 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Spandakārikā-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 12 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- These videos are, as promised, in HD.
- I will publish more videos in the near future!
03/23/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the second chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapter 2 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Spandakārikā-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 9 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- These videos are the last ones filmed and edited in low definition. From now on, all the videos will be published in HD, as they will be filmed by ourselves and not by a third party.
03/05/2015 - Śivasūtra-s: Full explanation of the third chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Śivasūtra-s (chapter 3 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Śivasūtra-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 12 hours and a half of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- Now there are more hours of teachings for you because we (my collaborators and I) are recording and editing our own videos! Therefore, at present we are able to record entire seminars (the three days) and not only the last two days as in the past.
- I offer this great effort to Śiva, the Lord of lords. May this sacred knowledge be for the welfare of everybody!
02/26/2015 - Śivasūtra-s: Full explanation of the second chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Śivasūtra-s (chapter 2 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- The new videos are in the "Śivasūtra-s Seminars" playlist, and they total around 8 hours of pure Trika (Non-dual Shaivism of Kashmir) and Sanskrit knowledge.
- Through my commentary on the 7th aphorism, I entirely explain the relationship between the Sanskrit letters (in the Mātṛkā arrangement of the Sanskrit alphabet) and the categories of the universal manifestation. To understand this subject-matter is crucial to penetrate into the Core of the sacred teachings of Trika.
- In the past I wrote a lot on the website. Now, I am speaking a lot through the videos of my seminars. I will come back to writing later, when I finish to "build" my life here, in Moscow. Little by little I am creating my life again like in Argentina but in a Russian way, hehe. This requires time. When it is finished, I will have time to add more contents to the website in the form of written stuff. Be patient, please.
- In the meantime, the new Russian section of the website is being gradually built by a collaborator. This is also very time-consuming not only for her but for me too, because I have to check all from a technical viewpoint. This Russian section will be ready soon, I guess. So, its formal inauguration will happen in the near future.
- In a nutshell, this website is fully active for you, dear visitor.
02/23/2015 - Important news: Donate to the website
- Now and then, visitors e-mail me for expressing their desire to donate money to the website. This has been happening for many years. Well, now those people have the possibility to easily/safely do it via the usual PayPal service (look up for their well-known "Donate" button).
- Donations will be used for maintaining the two websites, building Yoga communities, tours and similar stuff. My purpose is always to spread these teachings as much as possible in order to elevate humankind.
02/11/2015 - Spandakārikā-s: Full explanation of the first chapter (in five videos)
- I added more videos about Spandakārikā-s (chapter 1 - complete explanation in 5 videos) to my channel on You Tube.
- During the last week, I added four videos too: Two about Śivasūtra-s and two about Paramārthasāra.
- Our collaborators, Paulo and Claudio, improved their website (which was chosen as Site of Year 2014 in the DFSL) with the addition of references to the Müller's grammar in order for you to check if the declension being shown for a certain word is fully right.
01/29/2015 - DFSL: Site of the Year 2014
- The website of our Brazilian collaborators, Paulo and Claudio, was chosen as Site of the Year 2014 in the DFSL.
- The website looks apparently simple but they have invested a great deal of time in building it, because most of the contents are "under the hood", i.e. invisible to the reader at first. When you use it, you will understand my words. In a nutshell, their website is doubtless greatly useful for Sanskrit students. And they continue to improve it!
- Congratulation, dear collaborators!
01/20/2015 - Announcement: My channel on You Tube
- I configured completely my own channel on You Tube by means of playlists - A link to my channel will be constantly available as an important news at the top of this page.
- Now I added a new playlist with the "Seminar on karma and Indian philosophies". It contains around 8 or 9 hours of deep spiritual teachings for you.
- I will add more videos there in the near future.
01/14/2015 - Gurugītā: 'Devanāgarī and IAST only' versions
- I created the "Devanāgarī only" and "IAST only" versions of this famous hymn in honor of the Guru: Gurugītā - Short version.
- Now, you will be able to print the text, whether in Sanskrit signs or transliterated, without my translation all the time in the middle. This will make your chanting it much easier.
- "Gurugītā - Short version" is chanted every day in the communities of my tradition... and in those of some other traditions too, I guess.
01/04/2015 - Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Śivamānasapūjā: 'Devanāgarī and IAST only' versions
- I created the "Devanāgarī only" and "IAST only" versions of these two hymns: Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Śivamānasapūjā
- Why? Because they are generally chanted in Yoga communities. Now, you will be able to print the text, whether in Sanskrit signs or transliterated, without my translation all the time in the middle.
12/27/2014 - The program of seminars with Gurujii in January and February 2015
Now that I am residing in Moscow, I will give here four seminars dealing with different topics during the months of January and February of 2015. Enjoy!
10/12/2014 - Tour in Moscow and Saint Petersburg: Pictures and videos
Here you can see, by means of pictures and videos, fragments of the Tour of Gabriel Pradīpaka in Russia during the month of September 2014
09/24/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: 'ā', 'u and ū', 'ṛ to au', 'ka and kha', 'ga and gha' and 'ca and cha'
- Our two Hungarian collaborators, Dávid and Tamás, finished their translation of the entire "Sanskrit Names" section. These are the final documents that they translated: ā, u and ū, ṛ to au, ka and kha, ga and gha and ca and cha.
- Great job, collaborators, as usual!
- After a successful satsaṅga and seminar during the last weekend (from Thursday through Sunday), I am ready for my last satsaṅga (today) and seminar (Friday to Sunday) of this first tour in Moscow.
- Pictures and probably videos of the meetings will be published later on this website.
09/16/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: LINKS, DFSL Backlink (magyar), DFSL Rating (magyar), Names, etc.
- Now our two Hungarian collaborators, Dávid and Tamás, are done with their translations of the following documents: LINKS, DFSL Backlink (magyar), DFSL Rating (magyar), Names, Sanskrit Names, Itrans howto, Sanskrit Names Info, a, i and ī, ja and jha, ta and tha, da and dha, na, pa and pha, ba and bha, ma and ya.
- Congratulations, collaborators, as always!
- After a successful seminar in Saint Petersburg the last weekend, today I am returning to Moscow in the evening for the upcoming satsaṅga and seminar during the next weekend (from Thursday through Sunday).
- The previous seminar in Saint Petersburg was my first seminar completely in English. I thought it would be very difficult for me to speak in my second language, but fortunately I had no problems at all. I was lucky, hehe.
09/02/2014 - Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa: Stanzas 5 to 8 - Part 6
- The sixth part of the commentary on the stanzas 5 to 8 in Parātrīśikāvivaraṇa is now completely translated.
- After a delay of a few months busy with the Forum installation and configuration, with the new Hungarian section (it was very time-consuming indeed!), with my upcoming Russian Tour, I could anyway continue my advance toward the fourteenth fortress during my free time. Now it is conquered totally. It was the most difficult translation so far. A colossal task, most assuredly! As always, most readers will understand practically nothing. This is serious stuff for very advanced Yogī-s who are scholars and have a direct experience of their Self. In the future, with my long explanations, more readers will be able to understand, at least on an intellectual level only.
- Now, only eleven fortresses are left to be sieged and conquered.
- Within two days I will be flying to Moscow for my Russian Tour. I will spread the sacred Trika teachings there such as the Lord ordered me to do. There is no obstacle to His Will, because all the possible obstacles are even Himself. Hence He is called Arodhya or the One who cannot be obstructed.
- I offer my efforts to this Great Lord then!
- I worship Śiva "alone" forever!
08/23/2014 - Translation into Hungarian language: Alphabet, Alphabet (variant), etc.
- Our two Hungarian collaborators, Dávid and Tamás, finished their translations of the following pages: Alphabet, Alphabet (variant), Hungarian-Home - Blog, Hungarian-Home - Fonts, Fonts and Test your browser with the Sanskrit 2003 font.
- Congratulations, collaborators, on an excellent and fast job!