English-Home - Blog
Teachings of Gabriel Pradīpaka
Achieving spiritual enlightenment through Non-dual Shaivism of Rosario
Before you go to the blog, please read the following FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), because it will be very useful to you:
- What is this blog?: It is a kind of "special section" complementing the Main Website (where you are right now).
- Why to build this special section?: On the Main Website I translate scriptures and teach many things in a standard way. In spite of my efforts to be so simple as possible, the voluminous scriptures full of Sanskrit cannot be dealt with by all the spiritual aspirants. So, a vast portion of them need simpler explanations about the subject "how to achieve spiritual enlightenment". For more information, read the page "Purpose" on the blog itself.
- What was the reason for you to build this blog?: Mainly, I am fed up with false teachers robbing spiritual aspirants of their time and money. They cannot delude me at all, but succeed in the case of innocent spiritual aspirants looking for a way out of their trouble. This kind of fools who cheat other people did always exist, but now they are at their height by exploiting the increasing people's need for a solution to the real sense and goal of life. In Sanskrit, the word "fool" is "abuddha". It also means "unawakened". So, they are fools because they are not awakened. While the powerful spiritual aspirants will never fall victim to these false teachers, there are less powerful ones that will be likely to waste so much time and money in useless foolishness. At the same time, I am saving those false teachers from accumulating bad karma. As they are abuddha-s or unawakened, ignore that their foolish actions will bring them bad consequences. There will never be shortage of fools, but there must be a balance. My task is now to help restoring the balance in a direct way. Since a Power greater than Gabriel (the limited individual) is backing me up, I will accomplish my mission successfully.
- What else could you say about your blog?: It will be like the Main Website in the sense that spiritual knowledge about Trika and other philosophies will be given as always. The only differences will be that I will speak in a direct, simple way, and that I will share my own personal experiences in the hope this will put the spiritual aspirants in the right direction. Yes, every time I explain a scripture by notes I am sharing my personal experience because nobody can understand those scriptures without experiencing their teachings directly... let alone translate them from Sanskrit word by word, this is obvious, isn't it?... but now my sharing of personal experiences will be more explicit. I call this: Non-dual Shaivism of Rosario or Rosario's Trika.
- So your blog will give support to all those people who just cannot cope with long scriptures in Sanskrit and so on?: Exactly!
- And if there are any doubts?: The answer is obvious: this is my e-mail address.